How our fees work
Gargaar.com deducts a 5% fee from each donation made through the site. In return we help people raise more money, more efficiently. By leaving the costly and time-consuming stuff to us, charities can spend more time and energy on what they do best – changing more lives.
Here’s what we’re busy doing for our 5% fee
- Running, monitoring 24/7 and constantly improving Gargaar.com technology so it can handle high levels of traffic while meeting the latest security and banking standards.
- Constantly creating new fundraising tools and services for charities, at no extra cost.
- Providing dedicated customer service for charities and their supporters, giving prompt and expert advice.
- Giving charities full access to their data, helping them track and analyse their fundraising success.
- Providing free support to charities (especially the small ones) on how to raise even more online.
- Giving you a clean, junk-free experience.
Start A Fundraiser For Free!
We charge fees to maintain and upgrade our platform to suit your fundraising needs, add innovations that can maximize giving and build a team that can drive you towards your goal!
Why Does Gargaar.com Charge A Platform Fee?
www.gargaar.com is a for-profit social enterprise that provides crowdfunding support for social, medical, personal and creative causes. To ensure the best services, we have to incur various costs for maintenance, provide 24×7 fundraising support, market campaigns and disburse funds. Our fees also help us innovate and add more tools to aid you in fundraising.
Just like a hospital charges a fee to treat patients and a school charges fee to educate students, we charge a fee too for our services. However, we work with a motive to help our campaigner get maximum funds and therefore charge the lowest platform fees amongst all crowdfunding platforms.Follow us on social media: